Café do Brasil
Located in the heart of Midtown OKC, we offer a highly acclaimed regional Brasilian cuisine that combines flavor, uniqueness, and comfort. We offer an array of specialty drinks, a great selection of wines, and of course, a large variety of caipirinhas!
With a casual yet elegant ambiance, we have transformed the old Garrison funeral home into a Brasilian paradise! (Click here for menu!)
Check out our 2019 Valentine’s Day menu here!
- Tuesday to Friday: 11 am – 2 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 9:30 am – 2 pm
- Live Local Music: Sunday at 10 am
- Tuesday to Thursday: 5 pm – 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Live Local Music: Friday and Saturday at 6 pm
- Sunday Evenings and Monday
Bossa Nova Caipirinha Lounge
The home of Caipirinhas.
The new Bossa Nova Caipirinha Lounge is the home of specialty caipirinhas! While it still maintains the exciting feel of the original Bossa Nova, the new Caipirinha Lounge offers more seating, more appetizer options, and most importantly, seasonal caipirinhas. Also available for private parties. (Click here for drink menu & here for appetizer list!)
- Tuesday to Saturday: 4 pm – 7 pm
Live Local Music:
- Fridays at 8 pm
440 NW 11th St.
Oklahoma City, OK